What To Bring
When your child attends our Lilly Pilly home, they will need a kindergarten-size bag to hold belongings. All clothing, bag, lunch-box and drink container must be clearly marked with your child's name.
Please provide the following items each day:
- Suitable play clothes and footwear appropriate for the seasonal changes.
- A complete spare set of clothes.
- Enclosed shoes are preferred as we go for spontaneous walks. For wet weather, gum boots are needed for some puddle fun. No Crocs or thongs please.
- Hats are worn at outside play and they live at Lilly Pilly for the whole term.
- Morning tea and lunch. We ask you to provide a healthy, wholesome lunch in a lunch-box.
- We love 'nude food' at Lilly Pilly, so please avoid processed and packaged foods. We compost and recycle and have a worm farm that feeds our vegetable patch.
- We also ask that only water comes in a pop top drink bottle, which helps avoid spills.
- In winter we ask that slippers come to Lilly Pilly for inside time and winter woolly hats for outside time.
- We ask that your child not bring toys from home as toys tend to get lost and can cause more upset than pleasure. If your child is keen to bring something to share with the group, encourage them to choose an object of interest and beauty for our seasonal table. Nature's treasures and flowers are always welcome.
Children are welcome to bring a soft cuddly for rest time if needed.